Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...Perhaps I can still count at least on photography! otherwise I have no chance of capturing any thought, emotion, fact, or 'rendez-vous' in this life. Information flows definitely outscore my capacity. The multitude of things muddles me and makes my ability to concentrate vanish! Everything got plural squared - rules, languages, shows, tasks, options, books, ideas, styles, bills, dreams, fonts, currencies, goals, menus, opportunities! E V E R Y T H I N G.
I shall not deny it - that is what I always wanted and it never occurred to me that at some point I would not be able to deal with these quantities.
Here I am with all my futile efforts to catch up, keep pace and stay on top of things, but all I am vouchsafed is to snatch bits and pieces at a blink of an eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment